Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Vision.

The Vision. It's so big. I've seen it in my mind, the picture somewhat fragmented. It's so big, it comes in pieces. I've seen thousands, even millions, affected by Truth, by Life. The Truth I speak of is not a word. Not a what, but a who. Christ in us, shown through the platforms that music provides for us, making change in our generation. I've seen a sea of people in front of us, needing what we have. I hear them calling, and I see God sending us. Our vision depicts the masses freed, liberated and us standing. Standing. Standing. You might say, why dare to think so large, and all I can say is that for us, it only makes sense. It only makes sense because we are different than the rest. We have a heart for the people which drives us to touch them with our words, with our melody, all as unto the Lord. I think that's why it's been hell for us. Over 2 years of working on our current project The Second Coming with more blood, sweat, and tears than our debut. The challenge, IMMENSE. The requirements, more than I've put into anything else in my life; ever. This is way more than music for us, this is calling. This is ministry, and also is many things which we do not understand yet. Right now we hold on to the words of promise which state "We will reap in due season if we don't faint". The Lord is our strength! He is the lifter up of our heads! With the tears of bitter-sweetness in my eyes as I write this I can say fully confident that he who began a good work in us will carry it on to completion. I have not seen the road fully in the vision God gave us, I have, however seen the end.


Stephen J of Goddisciples

4 comments:

  1. This is Stephy Jey of Goddisciples. Feel Free to Comment, people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys I'm excited for ya, don't let money be your focus just focus on the project and the money will come. I will send this thru my email contact list. I'm confident that you'll have what you need to finish the project and that more abundantly.


    taylorhyll aka Val Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, ms Val! Hey thanks. I will take that advice and continue to trust God. We apreciate the love. Email me some time to let me know if I can help you with anything. GOd bless, I have my email on the main posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, yet I feel the depth of yuor heart in it. There's so much of your father in you. I am praying for you every day because I too hold on to a promise, a prophecy that was spoken to me over you before you were born. In that, everything that was spoken about you is coming to pass. Yes, I agree the journey has been bittersweet, but the God who sees ahead and has provided is with you.

    "should my father or mother forsake me
    should those I called my friends turn away from me,
    though the Lord Himself should slay me,
    I will yet praise the Lord!
    I will yet praise the Lord!
    I will yet praise the Lord!

    Love,
    your mom

    ReplyDelete